Sunday 13 May 2012

Back off!!!

People don't seem to have a grasp on the very important concept of "personal space". I rather enjoy having my peronal space to myself. Hence the term "personal". The knowledge that I am not going to get a sweaty pit shoved in my face soothes me for some reason. So I have something to say to those (less face it) rude fuckers out there who put their Hitler hat on and invade the personal space of unsuspecting folks. We don't enjoy you brushing against us on the bus, standing far too close in a queue, or leaning over us at the bar when there is clearly space for all of us. We find this weird, uncomfortable and completely unecessary. I once had a woman basically mount me from behind trying to get served before me at my local. I felt completely justified in walking away and getting the barman to charge her for my drink. Least she could do. Fucker got to 2nd base.

No comments: