Wednesday 2 May 2012

Boobs and Moobs

Jubbles. Bangers. Funbags. We've so many name for breasts. Most of them I've learnt from Gok Wan. Lately I've seen loads of women with huge boobs. Which is fine. What's not fine is the fact they are wearing really, really bad bras! Or in some cases...NO BRA. Their boobs end up down round their waist or look like they're lyng on their backs!! I used to have big boobs but I always made sure I had a good bra on. It was that or tuck them into my waistband. When I lost loads of weight lately I had to throw out something like 43 bras (I have an obssession with frilly undies). It was a sad day. Now every woman should own a decent bra (or in my case 43) that lifts and supports your jubblies. If they don't, you end up with tits that look like a pair of oranges in an old sock. Plus a good bra makes you look thinner (again according to Gok). Thats why I wear 3 at a time.

No comments: