Sunday 28 October 2012

lost blog

Found this sitting as a draft when I was going through old blogs. Thought I'd publish it seeing as I just got my hair done and it's a nice sort of "before and after" of how I was feeling about my hair. Or rather an "after and before" since I've published them arsed about face(that means the wrong way around in Ireland). So here it is...or it was...anyway shut up and read it.

I need a hair-cut. Badly. My split ends have split ends! My hair is my favorite accessory and I need to start taking better care of it. Not to sound like a hair commercial, but I do put my locks through a lot. I bleach it, curl it, and straighten it constantly. Not to mention the amount of back combing (which I have become very fond of lately). My poor hair has started to resemble Bett Lynchs' beaver. Only she parts it with a leapord print thong and not a comb...

No comments: