Friday 27 April 2012

AVENGERS!!!!AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Mr.M and I could not wait to see "The Avengers" movie so we went to the first possible showing which was at 6pm yesterday. It was in 3D which i was apprehensive about (see Wrath of the Titans post). Now I was very worried as I really wanted it to be awesome and everything amazing. The amount of hype surrounding it (and building in my knickers) would only be justified if it was as amazing as I thought it was going to be. IT was not. It was better.
Seriously people it was simply brilliant. Funny, action pacted, sleek and even at times a little bit sentimental. I laughed a lot too which i wasn't expecting. 5 stars all round. And one of the best things is I can't really take it apart in a pedantic-geek-kind-of-way. I liked how they portryed each character. Where they fitted in plot-wise. I liked the way it didn't feel like 5 movies stuffed into one. There was a natural flow from each of the seperate movies into one, with each character getting just enough screen time and one liners to make it mesh.
Also Mr.M won yours truly a teddy bear from the arcade. Never mind Thor (as he's the hottest), there's my hero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

puny human...