Friday 13 April 2012

whats that merkin in the corner?

Ok. So our shower has been playing up of late in that the drain is clearly blocked and im in danger of drowning if the shower filled up with water as that is claerly possible and im not overreacting in anyway....

I decided to tackle the problem head (and marigolds) on and check out what was blocking the drain. I should have left the marigolds and brought a shot gun. And maybe a posse. I quite like the idea being a strong woman at the head of a bounty hunting, bean eating, booze guzzlin' posse...but i digress. The "thing" i pulled from the drain was vile. A retched thing made up of disgarded hair and god knows what, an unloved, unwanted creature that looked like it could have taken on a medium sized cat and won. Won and promptly consumed said cat. Now, i should have thrown it in the bin (or open fire if only the landlord would let me have one *sigh*) but i decided to conduct an experiement. I left Terry (yes i named it) in the shower at the side to see if any of my fellow housemates would lift and dispose of Terry. They didnt. He was waiting for me when i took a shower there now. So I had to do it. Terry had dried up somewhat and his dryness added tenfold to vileness. It was like Susan Boyles fanny had fallen off and it was my job to pick it up and stick it back on.

No comments: