Monday 23 April 2012

Breaking News

I've been watching The News more and more lately (showing my age). Either waiting for news that yet another company has going into administration/yet other pastry based item is increasing in price (good news for my waistline). I sit transfixed, as a Bruce Forsythe-esque conveyer belt of misery is pased before my eyes. There is no cuddly toy. I don't know why people watch it. Its more depressing than Eastenders and, in some cases, less educational. Even  the once-in-a-blue-moon positive story is delivered in the same monotone. I can't tell the difference!!!
From watching The News I have gleamed this bit of insight...we're all fucked. The World is fucked. Now, there are two options....
Option 1) Give into heidonisim and live "la vie da loca" until the world (and my liver) implode.
Option 2) Get off my increasingly large arse and find the fucking remote.

No comments: